24 USB port hub

24 Ports USB Hub
How many USB ports do you need for your computer? I have 4 USB ports in my notebook and it is more than enough for me. This superUSB hub gadget allows you to have as much as 24 ports. How one going to use all this port in his computer?

If you are going to use up the 24 ports at the same time, I do think you will have not enough power to power  up all you gadgets. You may need an AC adapter for additional power.
Let's see what you can do with 24 ports: USB mouse, USB keyboard, USB fan, USB light, USB hard drive, power to charge your iPod, power to charge your mobile phone, printer, camera, video cam, ... etc I couldn't think anymore.
The author from OhGizmo, Evan Ackerman, said 24 ports aren't enough for him. He could use up all 24 port for his gadgets and still ask for more ports. If he wants to put all the gadgets that OhGizmo has, he will need at least 45 of this super USB hub.